Courtney Stodden became an infamous household name at aged just 16, when she married her online Sugar Daddy, ‘The Green Mile’ actor Doug Hutchinson, in an impromptu wedding ceremony in Las Vegas. Hutchinson was 51 years-old at the time.
Despite the, at-times, stomach-churning public displays of affection, nobody was surprised when the couple announced they were divorcing just two years later.

“Long story short, we got engaged without meeting in person,” said buxom blonde Stodden. “It was like overnight we got married.”
Stodden decided to call time on the marriage for a number of reasons, including not wanting to neglect her youth by being tied down at such a young age. However, she has no regrets and enjoyed the experience while it lasted.







“I had no idea what I was getting myself into, to be honest,” she said. “But it was exciting to me to be with the man I loved and experience my first sexual encounter. I was very, very happy. I got what I wanted!”




In yet another bizarre twist in the relationship, Sugar Baby Stodden said plastic surgery played a big role in the break-up of the marriage. She claims her Sugar Daddy didn’t approve of her hair extensions and enhanced breasts.
TV personality Stodden said even though Hutchison definitely influenced her career, he didn’t have any say over what she did to her body.


“Physically speaking, he was not involved in that,” Stodden said. “That’s actually one aspect of our relationship where we fought so much. He did not want me to, for instance, get hair extensions. He fought me tooth and nail, he’s like, ‘I do not want you to get hair extensions.’”

Stodden added: “He was like, ‘You’re beautifully organically, why would you change something that’s perfect?’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment